As I’ve mentioned before, I think San Diego is a great place to live in. Here are some of the Best Things San Diego has to offer, in pictures:
2. Exploring our long coastline
3. Endless summer days by the pool.
4. Walking the dog.
5. Going surfing with the dog.
6. Our floating naval museums.
7. The view from my balcony
8. Our amazing local microbrews.
9. Our amazing food trucks
10. Watching the Padres at Petco Park
11. Catching a game at Qualcomm Stadium (R.I.P. Chargers)
12. Incredible harbor views
13. Even more incredible harbor views from your downtown condo
14. Downtown San Diego
15. Our incredible sunsets
Here are some of the Best Things San Diego has to offer. San Diego, is a city in the U.S. state of California on the coast of the Pacific Ocean, approximately 120 miles (190 km) south of Los Angeles and immediately adjacent to the border with Mexico. With an estimated population of 1,425,976 as of July 1, 2018, San Diego is the eighth-largest city in the United States and second-largest in California. It is part of the San Diego–Tijuana conurbation, the second-largest transborder agglomeration between the U.S. and a bordering country after Detroit–Windsor, with a population of 4,922,723 people. The city is known for its mild year-round climate, natural deep-water harbor, extensive beaches, long association with the United States Navy, and recent emergence as a healthcare and biotechnology development center.