|- Mobile Home Park Loans||- Self Storage Loans||- Office Building Loans|
|- Commercial Financing in Mexico||- Shopping Center Loans||- Hotel Loans|
|- Construction Loans||- Office Condo Commercial Financing||- Apartment Loans|
Looking for a commercial loan for a Hotel or Motel? Flagged or Non-Flagged, We can help!
If you are in the market for a commercial hotel loan, let Team Aguilar provide you a free no obligation quote. We have all the experience you could ever need for commercial hotel financing. Our team of dedicated professionals can help you get the financing you require whether you want to refinance or purchase a hotel or motel. If you want to open a new hotel, motel or flagged hotel, we are your number one choice.
A "flagged" hotel is a hotel that is widely recognized such as the Hilton, Travelodge, Holiday Inn, or other well known chain. You have our assurance that we will only keep your best interests in mind.
Please contact us by completing the commercial loan request form on the right side of this page. One of our associates will contact you usually within the hour but no more than 24 hours or first thing on Monday if it is the weekend.
To get a hotel loan, you will have to provide an occupancy history and show that it is a profitable location. If you are going with a flagged hotel, if it has a great location, good management and some sponsorship, it shouldn't be a problem at all. To get the most out of your hotel loan, your property should be very well maintained, be up to code in all areas, and be a profitable business. There are many other factors that will need to be discussed with our professional team as well.
Our team of professionals at Team Aguilar know exactly how to deal with all the financing options you could need and have significant experience with hotel loans to make the entire process as quick and relaxed as possible. Contact us for any questions you have and we can discuss whatever you have in mind.
Additional Information about Commercial Hotel Financing
- Eligible Properties - Flagged or Non Flagged Hotels
- Loan Size Minimum - Typically $1 Million with No Maximum
- Typical Pricing Based on LTV and DSCR (Debt-Service Coverage Ratio)
- Typical Rates - Rate locks usually start at 100 bps above on-the-run U.S. Treasury Futures
- LTV limits - Typically 75% on Flagged Hotels / 70% on Non-Flagged Hotel / Motel Properties
- Location Requirements - Mid to Large Markets - Smaller markets will require stronger sponsorship / guarantees / liquidity
- Typical Financing Programs - 5, 7, or 10 yr fixed rate terms usually with fixed terms, balloon at end and 25 or 30 year amortization
At the time of submitting your loan request we will likely request the following information from you.
- Property address, description, location, map and quality photographs
- Current rent roll and year-to-date operating statement
- Operating history - prior 2 years if available for purchase or refinance
- Current YTD or Previous 12 months operating budget
* These hotel loan guidelines are provided for information purposes only, they should not be interpreted to be an offer to loan or loan approval.